If you are looking for hearing aid devices in Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, or Rhode Island, then Mass Audiology can help! Quality hearing impaired devices for hearing loss are available at any of our hearing aid dispenser locations. Our hearing aid specialists can help you find the best hearing aid solution that meets your hearing needs.
Hearing Aid Options
Hearing aid instruments come in many different comfortable styles. See the different hearing aid styles below:
- IIC (Invisible In-The-Canal Hearing Aids) The smallest custom style, IIC hearing aid instruments sit invisibly in or past the second bend of the ear canal. IIC are specifically designed for mild to moderate hearing loss.
- CIC (Completely-in-Canal Hearing Aids) These hearing devices fit completely in the canal. Only the head of a tiny plastic line – with which you insert or remove the hearing aid instrument – shows above the canal.
- Mini RITE (Receiver in the Canal Hearing Aids)The Mini RITE rests behind the ear. The case at the back of the ear houses the technology, while a clear tube then directs amplified sound into the ear canal via an earmold or earbud.
- RIC (Receiver in Canal Hearing Aids)The receiver-in-canal hearing aid device is small, discreet, and incredibly quick to fit; perfect for many first-time hearing aid users.
- ITC (In-the-Canal Hearing Aids) In-the-ear hearing aid instruments house the technology components in a custom-formed earmold that fits within the outer portion of the ear.
- BTE (Behind-The-Ear Hearing Aids) BTE hearing aid instruments’ technology is housed in a casing that rests behind the ear. A clear plastic tube then directs amplified sound into an earmold inside the ear canal.
- BTE SP (Behind the Ear Hearing Aids – Super Power)The new Super Power hearing aid instrument combines a custom-formed earmold with a new sleek sophisticated casing, allowing people with even the most severe hearing loss to enjoy style without sacrificing power and performance.
Call 1-866-536-4327 ext. 500 or fill out our contact us form to schedule an appointment with one of our hearing care specialists. We can help find the right hearing aid for you. We have multiple Mass Audiology locations throughout Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, or Rhode Island.