Our Digital Hearing Aids
New hearing aid users can rest assured that they have come to the right place by selecting Mass Audiology. We offer the best digital hearing aid instruments available in Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Our knowledgeable hearing care professionals will study your specific hearing loss case to help you find the best possible fit with the hearing device that will work best for you.
Our modern digital hearing instruments are smaller, with greater power to deliver excellent sound quality utilizing complex computer processing and multi-directional microphones. These hearing instruments can be fine-tuned to suit different lifestyles. All of our hearing devices have a unique 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. With 44 years of combined hearing health experience in dealing with the world’s leading hearing aid manufacturers, we are able to offer a very wide range of quality hearing instruments and hearing solutions.
We offer the following unique hearing care benefits:
- FREE Hearing Test & Evaluation
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 2 Year Warranty
- Complimentary Aftercare
- Digital Hearing Instruments from $895
We offer solutions for your hearing loss through the use of the following types of hearing aid instruments:
- IIC (Invisible In-The-Canal Hearing Aids) The smallest custom style, IIC hearing aid instruments sit invisibly in or past the second bend of the ear canal. IIC are specifically designed for mild to moderate hearing loss.
- CIC (Completely-in-Canal Hearing Aids) These hearing devices fit completely in the canal. Only the head of a tiny plastic line – with which you insert or remove the hearing aid instrument – shows above the canal.
- Mini RITE (Receiver in the Canal Hearing Aids)The Mini RITE rests behind the ear. The case at the back of the ear houses the technology, while a clear tube then directs amplified sound into the ear canal via an earmold or earbud.
- RIC (Receiver in Canal Hearing Aids)The receiver-in-canal hearing aid device is small, discreet, and incredibly quick to fit; perfect for many first-time hearing aid users.
- ITC (In-the-Canal Hearing Aids) In-the-ear hearing aid instruments house the technology components in a custom-formed earmold that fits within the outer portion of the ear.
- BTE (Behind-The-Ear Hearing Aids) BTE hearing aid instruments’ technology is housed in a casing that rests behind the ear. A clear plastic tube then directs amplified sound into an earmold inside the ear canal.
- BTE SP (Behind the Ear Hearing Aids – Super Power)The new Super Power hearing aid instrument combines a custom-formed earmold with a new sleek sophisticated casing, allowing people with even the most severe hearing loss to enjoy style without sacrificing power and performance.
Adjusting to using hearing instruments
When your hearing improves, there is considerably more sound input for your brain to process. Most people go through a period of adjustment when they are fitted with their first set of hearing aids. Here are some tips to help you cope with the adjustment:
- Wear your hearing intrument at home – even when you are alone. This will help you adjust to common background noises.
- Try to identify and locate environmental sounds – This helps your brain understand which sounds it should prioritize.
- Read out loud to yourself – Your own voice may sound louder and different than you remember.
- Start slowly – Speaking with one person in a quiet room allows you to become accustomed to amplified sound without distractions.
- Let your ears adjust – It can take some time to become used to having a foreign body in your ear. Try increasing wearing time gradually until you feel comfortable.
- Use your hearing device in a variety of situations – Notice which are the most difficult and what helps or hinders your hearing. Discuss your experiences with your Hearing Care Professional.
- Ask for help – Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are in any doubt about the performance of your hearing aid or how you are adjusting to it.
If you are a new hearing aid user, let Mass Audiology help. We offer hearing tests and evaluations that will help our hearing care professionals determine which hearing aid device is right for your lifestyle. Find the best digital hearing aid instruments in Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, or Rhode Island at Mass Audiology. To schedule your hearing test and evaluation call us at 1-866-536-4327 ext. 500.